| FGC Policies and Procedures
|THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WAS PREPARED TO HELP EVERYONE ENJOY FGC!
- Please CLICK HERE for a printable Participation Waiver and Consent and Concussion Form - for Gymnastics Classes, Birthday Parties and all events at FGC. Please make sure names are printed clearly and signed by a parent or guardian.
- Registration will be taken in person only. Classes will not be held
without full payment. Each family must pay the $30 annual registration
fee. This registration fee is non-refundable.
- Families with more than one student will
receive a 10% discount for each additional student. Students
taking more than one class will receive a 10% discount on each
- Refund Policy - No refunds will be given after your
second class, excluding medical circumstances only. Refunds will
be given by check only. Allow 4 weeks for refunds to be processed.
The family registration fee will not be refunded for any reason.
- Parent Viewing - This is one of FGC's unique
features. We enjoy offering you the opportunity to view at your
convenience. Please stay in the parents' area. NO
ONE is allowed in the gym area except for students and
- Parking - Please drive carefully in our parking lot.
Parents, please utilize all the parking spots in the front, side,
middle and rear of our building.
- Class Closings/Inclement Weather - We are closed
for most major holidays. If Farmington Schools are closed due
to snow, only our morning classes will be cancelled. Please call the office for a recording and/or check your email notifications for the closing status of afternoon and evening classes. We will reschedule any snow days.
- Make-ups - One make-up day is scheduled at the end of each session. It is held on a Saturday and you must pre-register for it.
- Attire - Students may wear a leotard or shorts
and a t-shirt and bare feet. Girls must pull their hair back into
a ponytail. No jewelry or watches should be worn. If earrings
are worn they should be post earrings only. Parents,
please make sure your child wears clothing that is appropriate
for performing gymnastics skills.
|Parent & Tot Parents
- A parent or guardian must supervise their
child at all times.
Please keep your focus on the safety
- One parent per child please!
- In emergency situations when siblings must
come to the class with you, they may sit inside the gym (to keep a close eye on them—HOWEVER THEY
MAY NOT PARTICIPATE or GO ON ANY EQUIPMENT).
- There is a lot of uneven surfaces and soft surfaces in
the gym—SO PLEASE WATCH YOUR STEP!
- If possible, leave siblings of the enrolled child at home
so you can focus on having lots of fun with just one child.
- Please leave your shoes and coats in the lobby, but feel
free to bring your valuables into the gym.
- Most importantly, this is time for you and your child
to be together, having fun and making wonderful memories.
Enjoy yourselves and come prepared to have FUN!
SAFETY - FIRST, LAST AND ALWAYS.